The boys are packing for Oshkosh and Steve’s trying to figure how to get the mega-sized jar of Vegemite through bio-inspection on arrival in Los Angeles. They do have a quick skim through the latest aviation news items from Down Under, including:
- USA has cleared AirNZ over any involvement in the cargo freight cartel price fixing.
- Jetstar is considering the Airbus A320 NEO.
- The RAAF are taking a few F-18s to Red Flag in Alaska.
- Tiger Airways are still grounded.
- Qantas’ pilots & engineers have voted for industrial action.
Steve decides that all this news is too distracting from preparing for Oshkosh, so they call David (waking him up, no less) to get an update from their North American consultant on what’s been scheduled for the Australian team while they’re at the event. Steve also reminds David to get ready for a mega-pizza session in Chicago as he’s hanging for some deep dish action. Clearly the excitement is cranking up to 11 as the departure date approaches.
PS: We also have bloopers for this episode which you can play via the player below: