Perhaps some Air Traffic Controllers should be listening to the Offspring ‘cos they need to keep ’em separated!
- A RAAF Air Traffic Controller puts a Qantas 737 on a near-collision course with a QantasLink 717 near Darwin
- Air Pacific (aka the Flying Fruit Tingle) are changing their name to Fiji Airways and have released a cool indigenous livery
- Avalon Airport receives Federal Government approval to rebrand itself as an International airport
- The Federal Government says it has no problems with the Qantas & Emirates codeshare agreement proceeding so now it’s over to the ACCC to decide if it will be allowed to proceed
- The RAAF are bringing their AP3C Orions back home from 10 years servicing in the Middle East
PS: We also have bloopers for this episode which you can play via the player below: