Just for a change, Steve’s out on the remote link because he’s run off to work to escape more PCDU editing. Of course, this means Grant’s left in the studio to run the recording and *GASP* edit the show!
- Qantas dumping the Blackberry for the iPhone (and even Android, much to Grant’s delight)
- Emirates are now the third largest airline employing Australians (approaching 5,000 Aussies in Dubai and Australia)
- Emirates are also increasing their services to Australia with more A380s, direct flights to Adelaide and more
- Etihad approved to increase their stake in Virgin Australia to 10% (currently increasing to 5%)
- Boeing Defence Australia has started delivering freshly painted RAAF aircraft as part of a $20 million dollar contract that includes some work being done in New Zealand
That’s about it for now as Steve has to go back to work while dreaming of investment properties, preferably ones that look over airports…