This week Grant is unavailable as he’s rather sick. In fact, he’s so sick that Steve has only received a single email all week long. Most concerning!
Meanwhile, Steve’s been to Adelaide in South Australia for the Parafield 2012 air show and raced back home to get the AusDesk out. Rather than trying to do a tired solo commentary on the list of news items we had assembled, Steve’s giving us a sneak preview of the interview he recorded with RAAF Flying Officer Richard Morris, aka Roulette 7.
Richard tells us about:
- His role in the RAAF Roulettes aerobatic team which includes flying the spare aircraft, participating in fly-bys, being the commentator & doing the bulk of the media interviews
- The team’s recent voyage to the Singapore Airshow & the logistics of getting the team with their PC9s there & back
- Where the team members come from within the RAAF & how they’re are selected
- His background that lead up to being with the Roulettes
- The Roulettes Facebook & Twitter presences