The boys are back and Grant’s had to get Steve up at the crack of noon to record an Oz Desk much earlier than usual, but there’s so much to discuss and so much to do, like maybe flying somewhere outside of Melbourne?
- First up, Australia’s international borders are open again, admittedly only for fully vaccinated Australian citizens and visa holders, but it’s a start!
- Grant’s really happy that Virgin Australia has re-opened its Melbourne lounge so it’s worth flying again :)
- Meanwhile, Qantas has returned its first A380 to flight and it touched down in Sydney earlier this week. They’ll start crew workups and get it back onto international flying early next year
- Meanwhile, rumours are running that the RAAF may get another 28 F-35As and stand up a new SQN for them at Tindal
- How about those RAAF AP-3C ISREW and P-8A aircraft flying out of Singapore and heading off into the South China Seas. What are they up to???
No photos of the boys recording this episode as “I just woke up” is not a good look :)