With Steve just about to go into the surgeon’s hands, Grant calls on ATC Ben, Jonesy and Kathy Mexted to help out. As you might expect, the result is a bit of a roller coaster as the team talks about:
- Qantas gets downgraded by another agency (Moodys) as expected but otherwise it’s still somewhat quiet.
- Air New Zealand A320 has an engine failure departing Melbourne (and doesn’t land in Kathy’s back yard).
- Boeing’s 787-9 test aircraft is in Alice Springs but rumour is it’s still not hot enough for them!
- RAAF 77SQN are preparing for Exercise Red Flag in Nevada.
- The Boeing and Thales consortium are selected for AIR 9000 Phase 7 (advanced helicopter trainer).
PS: We also have bloopers for this episode which you can listen to via the player below: