It may be winter cold down here in Australia but nothing like the severe weather the USA is experiencing. Perhaps a way to warm up is to run through some news?
- The government will be conducting a fighter capability gap assessment of the F-35… next year.
- The RAAF’s AP-3C fleet have clocked up 20,000 hours while in the Middle East.
- Regional Express (REX) has reported a slight loss in their end of year results.
- Air New Zealand have also reported a loss and are considering whether they should drop some long haul routes.
- Qantas reports a profit despite claiming they’re losing money on their international routes and are considering a restructure while continuing to upset their staff.
- Tiger are back flying and seeking to earn money to fund expansion.
- Virgin Australia reported a big loss but their share price has gone up. This seems to reflect that they’re doing well with their staff, international operations and customer satisfaction which seems to be the complete opposite of Qantas. Go figure…
PS: We also have bloopers for this episode which you can play via the player below: