The boys are back from the inaugural AusFly event & discuss what they were up to so far away from home. After that, it’s into the news, including:
- Virgin Australia pilots reject their initial contract offer according to the Virgin Pilots Association (aka VIPA)
- Virgin Australia raises issues with the ACCC about Qantas getting into bed with Emirates
- Qantas are closing their first class lounge in Singapore as they’re no longer flying aircraft with a first class to that location
- Qantas are reaching out to Singapore Airlines via the Temasek, the Singapore Government investment vehicle.
- A crocodile escapes on a Qantas flight
- An A330 MRTT has lost a boom during tests over Europe – ooops
Advert this segment for: JetRide Australia